Net Quantity - 250ml Ultimate solution for normal to dry hair Sulphate-free Enriched with acai oil and menthol Nourishes and hydrates your hair wh...View full details
Why You Should Consider Switching to Sulphate and Paraben Free Shampoos
Why are Sulphate and Paraben Free Shampoos Important for Hair Care?
Paraben and sulphate free shampoos help you keep your hair’s hygiene without compromising its health. Godrej Professional’s Range of Sulphate and Paraben Free Shampoos offer great care for your hair and scalp by revitalising chemically treated hair, hydrating and moisturising your hair while also preventing hair colour from fading away. Godrej Professional has many paraben and sulphate free shampoos such as the Keracare Moisture Recharge Shampoo, Keracare Keratin Repair Shampoo and Keracare Smooth Renew Shampoo that boost and improve your hair’s overall health and texture and adds intense shine.
Godrej Professional Sulphate & Paraben Free Shampoos
Shop for Premium Sulphate and Paraben Free Hair Shampoos
Godrej Professional’s sulphate and paraben-free shampoos cater to your hair’s deepest concerns, helping you do away with frizzy, damaged and lifeless hair. These shampoos are ideal for all hair types, including chemically treated and coloured hair.
- The Godrej Professional Keracare Keratin Repair Shampoohelps in controlling frizzy and crinkly hair as well as restoring its strength and shine.
Godrej Professional Keracare Keratin Repair Shampoo Price
- The Godrej Professional Keracare Moisture Recharge Shampoonutrifies your hair with much needed moisture and hydration. It helps you fight rough, dry and dull tresses, making them much softer and healthier.
Godrej Professional Keracare Moisture Recharge Shampoo Price
- The Godrej Professional Keracare Smooth Renew Shampoo as the name suggests, helps in renewing and maintaining the smoothness of your hair. It gently cleanses your hair and scalp, while taming unruly and dry locks.
Godrej Professional Keracare Smooth Renew Shampoo Price
Pair these shampoos with our sulphate-free conditioners to get the ultimate and transform your hair game from dull and lifeless to glowing with nourishment, moisturisation and health.
Frequently asked questions about Sulphate Free Shampoos
1. Why should you use paraben-free shampoo?
Parabens are preservatives used in many cosmetic products, including shampoos. These chemicals can cause scalp irritation and itchiness as well as lead to dry and damaged hair. Sometimes, these chemicals can possess much deeper and serious health risks. Hence, it’s recommended to use a paraben-free professional shampoo.
2. Can I use a sulphate & paraben-free shampoo every day?
Yes, you can use sulphate and paraben free shampoos on a daily basis. Such shampoos are free of chemicals, meaning they are gentle and mild on your scalp and hair and thereby don’t possess any damage risks.
However, it’s important to keep your hair type and concern in mind while deciding what kind of sulphate and paraben free shampoo you should use, as well as deciding the frequency of washing your hair.
If you’re unsure, it’s recommended to go to a professional or stylist and understand the kind of care your hair needs.
3. Why is using sulphate free shampoo more beneficial?
Sulphate-free shampoos don’t strip your hair off its natural oils and also preserve hair colour. Additionally, sulphate-free shampoos can help reduce scalp irritation like itchiness and flaking. Sulphate free shampoos are especially great for people with sensitive skin. They are also environmentally friendly.
4. How do I know if my shampoo is sulphate and paraben free?
Before buying a shampoo, make sure to look for the words ‘sulphate’ and ‘paraben’ in the ingredients on the bottle. If you see any of the following ingredients listed, the shampoo contains sulphates or parabens:
- Sulphates: Sodium lauryl sulphate, sodium laureth sulphate, ammonium lauryl sulphate, ammonium laureth sulphate, sodium coco sulphate
- Parabens: Methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben
Additionally, paraben and sulphate free shampoos usually have one of the following on their labels-
- Paraben-free Shampoo
- Sulphate-free Shampoo
- Sulphate and Paraben Free Shampoo
5. Does switching to sulphate and paraben free shampoo help in hair growth?
Switching to sulphate and paraben free shampoos may not alone lead to hair growth, but it can definitely make way for strengthening your hair. This is so because when your shampoo is free of any chemicals, your locks receive the adequate nourishment and hydration with much lower risks of damage, hence creating a growth friendly environment.