Net Quantity - 200gm Manages dryness and frizz It is sulphate-free Enriched with nourishing Macadamia Oil and Hydrolyzed wheat protein, the Keraca...View full details
Learn more about about Godrej Professional Hair Mask
What are Hair Masks?
Just like your body, your hair undergoes changes and damage over time. Constant wear and tear caused by sun, pollution, and changes in weather lead to dry, dull and frizzy hair. Environmental factors along with excessive use of heating products like hair dryers and straighteners may damage your hair further to a point of no return.
It’s time you paid attention to your hair. While shampoos act as effective cleansers, when it comes to repairing and conditioning your hair, a hair repair mask works much better than conditioners would. A hair mask is a deep conditioning treatment enriched with natural oils and butter that penetrates deep into the cuticles to make hair long, lustrous, and healthy. There are many hair masks online based on hair type and need. You will never have to visit a hair spa again since you can regain your hair’s lost texture and shine at home with the help of a moisturising hair mask.
Why are Hair Masks important for deep conditioning?
Importance of Hair Masks
Hair masks are formulated with special oils (Argan, Rose, Jojoba etc) and Butters (Shea, cocoa or any other form), including nourishing ingredients that sink deep into your hair leaving it moisturised, hydrated, and full of life. Since hair masks provide an extra boost of conditioning (in addition to your conditioner), they dramatically improve the shine and strength of your hair.
Hair masks repair pre-existing heat and pollution-induced damage and repair dryness and stop frizz. Additionally, it helps maintain colour-treated hair and stops further damage and breakage. Deep conditioning of your hair is important all year round and there are a plethora of options available online if you are looking to buy a hair conditioning mask. Hair care masks are an essential part of your hair care routine and are recommended once a week by experts.
Benefits of using a Hair Mask
Why to Use Hair Masks regularly?
Rehydrates Dull and Dry Hair
At the end of the day, hair masks are incredible conditioning agents and that’s what they do best. Enriched with hydrating properties, they moisturize dull and dry hair. Products like the quinoa hair mask are specially crafted hair masks for damaged hair.
Adds Shine To Locks
Always remember that shampoo is primarily a cleansing agent and will not always add shine to your hair. Hair masks, on the other hand, are created to ensure that your tresses remain lustrous and detangled for as long as possible.
Minimize Hair Damage
Using hair masks is a good way to control hair damage. In today’s day and age, it’s difficult to know what exactly is damaging your hair. This is where a hair mask comes into play. Hair masks form a protective layer around your strands and shield them from various environmental stressors.
Good For Colour-Treated Hair
Getting your hair dyed is a chemical process that often leaves it dry and frizzy. To avoid this, use a keratin or honey hair mask. It will moisturise your hair and prevent your scalp from getting dry or itchy. It will also help prevent the colour from washing away too quickly.
Apart from the hair masks that you can buy online, Godrej Professional also offers a wide range of other products like shampoos, hair packs, serums, and more. To make the most of it, check out the Godrej Professional website for hair masks online
Choosing the Right Hair Masks
How to choose the right Hair Mask?
Conditioning your tresses with a hair mask after shampooing is essential. It helps retain the moisture in your cuticles and makes your hair more glossy. Godrej Professional offers a special range of hair masks enriched with natural ingredients like Avocado, Honey, Quinoa, and more.
Godrej Professional’s online deep conditioning hair mask range includes:
1. Godrej Professional Probio Avocado Nourish Mask
Fortified with the benefits of avocado and almond oil, the Probio Avocado Nourish Mask repairs and rejuvenates fragile hair. It is loaded with vitamins and fatty acids that moisturise and condition the hair, boosting growth and adding sheen. Avocado and Almond oil are the primary ingredients of this exclusive mask for fragile hair. Avocado is rich in fatty acids, amino acids, magnesium, and other nutrients that work miraculously on unhealthy hair, transforming them into gleaming tresses.
2. Godrej Professional Probio Keratin Revive MaskThe Probio Keratin Revive Mask is a unique, paraben-free formula that is infused with Hydrolyzed keratin. It provides the hair with a regular boost of keratin, making it soft, glossy, and less frizzy. This keratin hair mask is specially designed to suit the Indian hair type. It also contains no added parabens and seeks to repair damaged and fragile hair by making them shiny and smooth.
3. Godrej Professional Probio Honey Moisture MaskThe paraben-free Probio Honey Moisture Mask restores damaged hair and makes it more manageable. Honey, being a natural emollient and a humectant, makes the hair smooth and retains moisture. This hair repair mask also acts as a protective barrier against harsh elements. Also, the nourishing oils in this mask rehydrate the hair by enriching it with antioxidants and vitamins.
4. Godrej Professional Quinoa Smooth MaskEnriched with quinoa extracts, the Probio Quinoa Smooth Mask is the perfect solution for dry and frizzy hair. This deep conditioning mask moisturises your hair. It is rich in minerals and amino acids that condition the hair and strengthen it. A 100%, vegan-friendly hair mask, the Quinoa Smooth Mask does not contain any toxic chemicals and can be used regularly.
5. Godrej Professional Keracare Keratin Repair MaskThe Keracare Keratin Repair Mask is specially crafted to revive and restore chemically treated hair. This hair mask is enriched with grapeseed oil and wheat protein. Grapeseed oil acts as a natural conditioner for hair and is suitable for treating frizz and preventing split ends. Wheat protein repairs damaged hair and keeps it from thinning. Most importantly, this hair mask does not contain parabens or any other toxic chemicals.
6. Keracare Smooth Renew Mask.
Godrej Professional Keracare Smooth Renew Mask is a hair mask that is specifically designed to deeply nourish and smoothen frizzy and unmanageable hair. Enriched with nourishing Macadamia Oil Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, this mask deeply conditions the hair. It also helps manage dryness & frizz to provide ultimate smoothness to unruly tresses. Its revolutionary conditioning technology makes the hair look manageable, naturally soft, smooth and gorgeous
Frequently Asked Questions About Godrej Professional Hair Mask
1. Are Hair masks and Hair creams different?
Yes, hair masks and hair creams are generally two different types of hair care products.
Hair masks are usually thicker, more intensive conditioning treatments that are applied to the hair and left on for a longer period of time, typically 15-30 minutes or more. They are usually used less frequently, such as once or twice a week to deeply nourish and moisturise the hair, repair damaged hair, and add shine and softness.
Hair creams, on the other hand, are typically lighter, leave-in conditioning products that are used to add moisture, manageability, and shine to the hair. They can be used on wet or dry hair and are usually applied in smaller amounts. Hair creams are often used to style the hair, providing hold and control without weighing it down or leaving it feeling greasy. They can also be used to tame frizz and flyaways, protect the hair from heat styling, and add a natural-looking shine.
Overall, hair masks are typically used as a more intensive, deeper conditioning treatment, while hair creams are used for daily styling and conditioning.
2. Does a Hair Mask damage hair?
No, in fact using a hair mask is a good way to control hair damage. In today’s day and age, it’s difficult to know what exactly is damaging your hair. This is where a hair mask comes into play. Hair masks form a protective layer around your strands and shield them from various environmental stressors. Also, they lock-in the moisture to prevent frizz and split ends.
3. Can I use a Hair Mask everyday?
It is generally not recommended to use a hair mask every day. You should use a hydrating hair mask treatment once or twice a week.
4. What is the perfect time to apply a Hair Mask?
The perfect time to apply a hair mask will depend on the specific hair mask that you are using and your own personal hair care routine.
5. Can we apply a Hair Mask on the scalp?
If your hair is dry, start applying the hair mask close to your scalp and work your way down. You can return and carefully apply the mask to your scalp after working it into the ends of your hair.
6. How long should you leave your Hair Mask on?
The recommended amount of time to leave a hair mask on your hair will depend on the specific hair mask that you are using and your own hair type and needs. For example, if you’re using the Godrej Professional Probio Keratin Revive Mask, then you must leave the hair mask on for three to five minutes; this will give your strands time to absorb the product. Once the time is up, rinse thoroughly with cold or lukewarm water. Avoid hot water completely and make sure there’s no product still left in your hair.