It is sulphate-free. It doesn’t contain added parabens. It’s enriched with UV protect ingredients. It adds a rich shine to your hair. It’s spe...View full details
We often jump at the idea of visiting the salon when our hair feels dull and lifeless. After all, there’s nothing a haircut or treatment can’t fix, right? But what happens when you can’t visit the hair salon as often as you’d want? Well, that’s where Godrej Professional steps in to aid you in your quest to get the perfect hair with its unique collection of hair serums and leave-in creams.
Godrej Professional Hair Serum & Leave-In Hair Cream The one-stop solution to all your haircare woes
Whether you struggle with frizzy hair or breakage, Godrej Professional offers the best hair serum and leave-in hair cream that are a one-stop solution to all your haircare woes. This hair serum and leave-in cream are the culmination of four decades of expertise packed in easy-to-use bottles. Let’s check them out:
1. Protect Shine Serum
Godrej Professional’s Protect Shine Serum is one of the best hair serums for women and men. It is a unique formula created especially for all Indian hair types. The Protect Shine Serum is a paraben- and sulphate-free hair serum enriched with UV-protect ingredients. Apart from shielding the hair from the harmful effects of the sun, it also helps tackle frizz. This hair serum is recommended for people who struggle with tangled or lacklustre hair.
Protect Shine Serum – Price Rs. 300
2. De Frizz Smooth Leave-In Cream
A recommended leave-in hair cream, the De Frizz Smooth Leave-In Cream is the ultimate solution for taming and managing frizzy hair. One of the best hair creams in the market, the De Frizz Smooth Leave-In Cream is infused with hydrolysed quinoa, which can help restore your dull hair to its former glory. Quinoa is a rich source of amino acids and aids in conditioning and strengthening the hair. Quinoa is also a natural humectant; hence, it can retain the moisture in the hair. It is also one of the best hair creams for curly hair.
De Frizz Smooth Leave-In Cream – Price Rs. 400
|Product||Sulphate-free||Paraben-free||Safe for coloured hair||Anti Frizz||Suitable for men and women||UV Protection||Price|
|Protect Shine Serum||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Rs. 300|
|De Frizz Smooth Leave-In Cream||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Rs. 400|
What Are Hair Serums And Leave-In Creams? Learn more about Hair Serums & Leave-In Creams
In today’s day and age, a shampoo-conditioner session is essential, but not enough. The environment contains a multitude of damaging factors: harmful UV rays, pollutants, etc., that your hair shampoo and conditioner can’t provide complete protection from. However, there is a quick solution to this: adding a hair serum or leave-in cream to your haircare regime and experiencing their magic.
A hair serum is a liquid hair care product that is applied post-conditioning. It is enriched with active ingredients that penetrate your hair strands and build a protective layer that acts as a shield against various external stressors.
Following are some benefits of using hair serum regularly:
- Helps control frizz and makes hair more manageable.
- Adds a shine to your tresses and makes them more bouncy.
- Doubles up as a heat protection serum that shields the hair from UV rays.
- Hair serums protect your hair from the unavoidable pollutants present in the environment.
- Regular hair serum use can repair hair damage.
- It helps keep the hair detangled.
- Hair serums benefit women by repairing split ends.
Leave-In Hair Creams
Apart from hair serums, leave-in hair creams have also become an essential part of haircare routines. If your hair feels like it needs some more pampering, leave-in hair creams should be your go-to product. Moreover, if you have curly or coily hair that is difficult to manage, a simple hair cream for curly hair can act as a real life-saver.
Let’s take a look at some benefits of using leave-in hair creams:
- A leave-in cream adds an extra layer of moisture to keep the hair well-hydrated.
- Regularly applying leave-in cream can provide humidity control, thus making your hair frizz-free and smooth.
- People with curly and coily hair especially benefit from using leave-in hair creams as it reduces flyaways, retains moisture, and makes it manageable.
- Leave-in hair creams also make hair shiny, smooth, and prevent it from getting tangled.
How To Use Hair Serums And Leave-In Creams? Learn more about the right way to apply Hair Serums & Leave-In Creams
Choosing the right hair serum or leave-in cream depends on your hair type and requirements. Before finding out about the best hair serums and leave-in creams for women and men, let’s first understand the right way to apply these products so that you can reap the maximum benefits:
- Thoroughly cleanse your hair with a sulphate-free shampoo. Follow up with a suitable conditioner or mask.
- Pour an appropriate amount of hair serum or leave-in hair cream onto your palms.
- Gently apply it along the lengths of your hair. Start from the middle and work your way to the ends.
- Avoid the roots. Hair serums and leave-in creams are never applied directly to the scalp as they can make the scalp greasy.
- Do not apply too much product on your hair. It can make your hair oily and flat.
- For best results, use the hair serum and cream in combination with other sulphate-free Godrej Professional products.
Godrej Professional’s haircare products are formulated with one goal in mind: to equip you with the right tools to get hair that not only looks strong and healthy but feels that way too. To purchase Godrej Professional’s leave-in hair cream and hair serum, visit the Godrej Professional e-store now and get them delivered to your doorstep at the click of a button!
FAQ's Frequently Asked Questions about Godrej Professional Hair Serum & Leave-In Hair Cream
- 1. What makes Godrej Professional products different from other products in the market?
- 2. Why choose Godrej Professional for hair serums and leave-in products?
- 3. When will I receive my order after placing it on the Godrej Professional website?
- 4. How do I use hair serum and how often do I apply it?
- 5. Is serum good for oily hair? Can hair serums be applied on dry hair?
- 6. What are the variety of haircare products provided by Godrej Professional?
- 7. What are the available modes of payment while shopping from the Godrej Professional website?