5 Expert-Recommended Tips To Make Thin Hair Look Voluminous
It is fair to say that some women are blessed with thick locks of hair and for some it is still a dream. Hair strands are delicate and any amount of change in diet, climatic conditions or sleeping patterns could cause hair breakage.
Technically, it is the foundation of hair that needs to be strengthened - a follicle. However, a damaged follicle will not be able to hold the fort of hair strands. That’s where Godrej Professional experts come to your aid on how to make thin hair look thicker and achieve that voluminous bounce.
More often labels of a product are overlooked while purchasing a hair product. Godrej Professional products are free of SLS/SLES and parabens, which makes your shopping a hassle-free experience and your hair free of harmful chemicals. If no product has ever helped you achieve respite despite trying various hair growth hacks to make it look dense, our hair strengthening combo awaits you.
Keratin Rich Combo For Thin And Damaged Hair
Dry and damaged roots are the leading cause of hair thinning. Our expert recommended 3-in-1 hair strengthening combo will make hair look full and dense with regular use.
- Thoroughly wet hair and apply the Keratin Rich Shampoo from the lengths to the ends of hair and then massage it onto the scalp
- Rinse off the shampoo and apply the Keratin Rich Mask to the mids and ends of hair strands
- Keep the mask on for 3-5 minutes and then rinse the mask residue thoroughly. Follow it up with the Protect Shine Serum
- Follow this three-step routine regularly for strong hair
What makes this combo special? It has a Keratin Rich Shampoo and Mask infused with Hydrolyzed keratin that adds volume to hair. To further enhance hair texture, include the Protect Shine Serum in your routine, which is enriched with Jojoba oil and loaded with vitamins and minerals that nourish and smoothen hair cuticles.
P.S: This combo works for coloured hair too!
Hold It Together
Sometimes a desired hairstyle needs to stay put for a longer period of time. This is where the search for a simple product like a hairspray comes to the rescue. Use the Hold It! Hair Spray to get a voluminous and clean look.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Hold it 12 inches away from hair in an upright position.
- Spray it on the lengths of hair.
- The micro diffusion spray will distribute the mist evenly on your hair.
- Allow the spray to dry to give it a long-lasting hold
Why should you consider it? The Hold It! Spray is suitable for all hair types. It’s a micro-diffusion hair setting spray that ensures the even spread of the product. Also, it is SLS/SLES to ensure that your hair health isn’t compromised.
Blow-dry Like A Pro
A quick blow-dry at the salon gives your hair a fuller look and makes hair appear dense. So why not try it at home with a simple trick?
- Grab a round brush, a blow-drying machine and a heat protectant spray. You can use the Hold It Hairspray.
- Flip the damp part of your hair to one side and apply the heat protectant spray.
- Blow-dry your hair, focusing on the roots and then do the same to the other side.
- Alternatively, make four sections of hair and blow-dry them one by one.
- After the hair is 90 percent dry, pick the round brush and blow-dry the top and crown sections for a final voluminous boost.
One blowout creates a beautiful illusion that lasts for about a day.
Rock That New Look
The urge to cut those locks that have been weighing you down is very common. This tip is a full-proof solution to create the appearance of a thicker mane. Leverage these expert recommended tips and boost your hair with that extra bounce.
To know more about how to treat damaged hair, read how to repair dull and damaged hair with stylist's favourite ingredients.