3 Must-Have Expert-Recommended Hair Care Products For the Monsoon Season
Do monsoons mean the season of dry, dull, and frizzled hair for you? The monsoon season does not have to spell doom for your hair. The trick is to plan and follow a consistent hair care routine during the rainy season, using expert-recommended products that offer you the best possible results for hair health and appearance. Here’s our pick of the 3 best monsoon hair care products from the Godrej Professional range - combat every monsoon hair problem like never before.
Twice the Care
With excess sebum and dirt clogging your pores, monsoons can wreak real havoc on your hair, leaving you with a dull, lifeless mane. But using the right products, and cleansing your scalp need not be a long, tedious process. Recommended for normal to dry hair, the Keratin Revive Shampoo and Keratin Revive Hair Mask includes a cleansing shampoo and hair mask and is the perfect way to rid your scalp of all its impurities.
Follow these steps for best results:
- Take a small amount of the Keratin Rich Shampoo and apply it evenly on the scalp in circular motions. Run your fingers through the lengths as well.
- Rinse thoroughly and get rid of the excess water
- Follow up with a generous amount of the Keratin Rich Hair Mask and distribute it evenly to the lengths and ends of your hair. Do not apply it to the scalp.
- Leave it on for 3-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Infused with Hydrolyzed Keratin, the shampoo and mask strengthen strands and ends, making it strong, shiny, and bouncy. Use it up to twice or thrice a week for best results.
Seal the Deal
Masks are far more effective than hair conditioners when it comes to providing nourishment and protection for your tresses as they seal in moisture. Applying a hair mask at least once a week is recommended on dull and limp hair.
Use the Quinoa Smooth Hair Mask in the following simple steps:
- Squeeze a small amount on your palm and apply it evenly from the mid-lengths to the ends.
- Leave it on for approximately 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
This hair mask is enriched with Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein that adds softness to texture and shine to the appearance of your hair. It helps combat frizz, smoothening hair and making it more manageable during monsoons.
Expert Tip: For the best results, use this mask right after a shampoo wash.
Lock-in The Moisture
Have you ever wondered why the rains make your hair frizzier, more unruly, and drier than usual? The high level of humidity in the air compels your tresses to absorb more moisture, giving it a frizzy look. What your hair needs to combat this frazzled look is deep hydration and nourishment. This is where the Shampoos & Hair Serums for Frizzy Hair comes to your rescue.
Follow these steps for detangled, soft, and shiny locks in minutes:
- Take three to four pumps of the serum in your palm.
- Apply evenly over your tresses, running your fingers from the mid-lengths to the ends.
- Do remember to avoid applying it to the scalp.
The goodness of hydrolyzed quinoa protein helps make hair shiny, soft, and manageable while also providing protection against sun damage.
Additionally, you can spruce up your monsoon hair care routine with these expert tips that will surely make your tresses thank you.
- Wash your hair every time you get drenched in the rain. The rainwater can mess up your hair’s pH balance and make it greasy.
- Try to keep your hair as dry as possible during the monsoon season. If you accidentally get drenched in the rains, make sure you dry your hair immediately and cleanse it thoroughly to avoid scalp buildup.
With Godrej Professional’s range of expert-recommended products, you can build the perfect hair care routine without using the weather as an excuse. It’s time to change the definition of the term ‘monsoon hair.’