The top summer hair colors for 2021
The arrival of the summer season is always a refreshing change as it means that the cold and dark days of winter are finally behind us. Summer is the season of doing things. Stepping out in cute floral outfits, taking dips in the swimming pool, slurping on cold beverages, having ice cream for dessert — the possibilities are endless! With summer 2021 just around the corner, many of you might also be feeling the urge to jazz up your appearance. And there’s no better way to do that than to colour your hair!
At Godrej Professional, we like to stay on top of these trends as much as you do and our Colour Play Trends are proof of that. Created especially for Indian hair, our range of summer hair colours take simple colours and add a personal twist to them. The resulting colour palette is unique, tasteful and fun.
So read on for some exciting hair colour ideas that are perfect for a special summer makeover. Whether you’re feeling bold or wish to go for a subtle look — there’s something for everyone!
Peek-A-Boo RubyGetting simple red highlights is so old school. Godrej Professional’s Peek-A-Boo Ruby hair colour adds a mysterious touch to the mainstream shade. It’s the ideal summer hair colour for those who wish to enjoy the spunk of having coloured hair without fully committing to it. The Peek-A-Boo Ruby hides a pop of feisty red beneath your natural locks, revealing a mysterious game of hide-and-seek. It gives you the freedom to flaunt your hair colour as and when you like it.
Balayage Gold AshIf you have been considering the balayage summer hair trend that has been popping up on your social media time and again, then the Godrej Professional Balayage Gold Ash is for you. ‘Balayage’ is a hair colouring technique in which hair is coloured in such a way that the highlights look natural and not stripy. Godrej Professional’s Balayage Gold Ash is a bold move in terms of colour choices. It plays around with a warm and cool tone colour — golden and silver. This summer hair colour idea starts out with dark golden roots, eventually giving way to lighter ends. The transition is very dynamic and gorgeous.
Tiger Eye BronzeThis summer hair trend is especially for the indecisive ones — those who can’t seem to pick one colour because they love them all! Who can blame them? Godrej Professional’s Tiger Eye Bronze is the perfect solution for it. The Tiger Eye Bronze shade is a blend of hazel, gold, copper and brown. Because why should you have to choose? Multiple colours are mixed to create a wild and fierce hue that adds a flattering dimension to your natural hair.
Now that you’re up to date with the trendiest summer hair trends, let us tell you why Godrej Professional’s summer hair colour ideas stand out:
- Godrej Professional uses a unique Oil Infused Technology that increases colour retention. The summer hair colour that you choose will stay for long even on dark hair.
- Godrej Professional’s Oil Infused Technology ensures vibrant colours while also enriching hair.
- Godrej Professional’s unique range of colours is created especially for Indian hair. The Colour Play Trends provide 100% grey coverage.
- Godrej Professional’s hair colour range contains no ammonia.
Maintaining your summer hair colour is as important as getting your hair dyed in the first place because aftercare can make all the difference.
Use the following Godrej Professional hairstyling and haircare products to ensure that your hair stays healthy, strong and shiny long after the colour treatment:
- Wash hair using paraben-free Avocado Nourish Shampoo. It is infused with the natural goodness of avocado.
- After rinsing the shampoo away, gently apply the hydrating Keratin Rich Mask for a shiny and soft appearance. Leave it on for three minutes before washing it off. Make sure to use cold or lukewarm water.
- Follow it up with the Protect Shine Serum to ensure shiny locks.
- Use the Hold It Hair Spray to style your hair. Make sure to shake the bottle well before use.
- Men can use the Mold & Hold Matte Finish Hair Wax to style their coloured hair. It is a non-sticky formula that provides maximum definition and matte finish to hair.
Getting a unique hair colour treatment done is always incredibly exciting. Using the right products after the treatment will help your hair colour last through the summer, even when you’re constantly sweating or taking dips in chlorinated water. The aforementioned products are all safe to use on professional coloured hair. They are enriched with UV protective properties and are suitable for both men and women. So, if you’re already thinking about getting your hair dyed in the summer, pick one of the summer hair colour ideas mentioned above and get prepping! You can buy the Godrej Professional products mentioned above our Godrej Professional online store and they will be delivered right to your doorstep.